Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Atelier Esthetique

Hello everyone! I been away for awhile but I am back. I have always talk about skin care with my clients and on my blog. In order to have beautiful makeup your skin must be flawless and in order to do this you must take care of your skin. Using makeup to hide imperfection is one of the worst things you can do. So since I love makeup and skin care so much I decided to take my education to the next level. So I have in enrolled in school to become an Estheticians. SInce I am a mom for the second time around I will be going part-time. Atelier Esthetique is the name of this school in NYC. I choose the school because of the flexibility with their schedule. Like I said I am a mom again and that important to me. They have financial aid and I feel this is also very important in these difficult times. Last but not least the school itself, there equipment make you feel as though you are in a spa like setting. The staff is friendly and welcoming. I am very excited for this chapter in my life. I start next month and will keep you up to date on my adventures of becoming an Estheticians. This will help me with my business ventures that I have planned in the future. So come along with with me on my new journey.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


TALK TO YOU SOON!
PEACE, LOVE AND BEAUTY!
XOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment