Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

How to Make Your Own Face Sugar Scrub!

Hello ladies and gentlemen I know it been away for a while but I am back. I know that we are in some hard economic times and this is the perfect time to save some money. I personally love skin care, I feel that it's one of the most important part of external beauty. Beside my cleanser I love face scrubs. So I said why not show you guys how to make a sugar scrub for your face to save you some money. So to start with your simple scrub you will need these following ingredients: Sugar ,olive oil and almond oil or extract. You can use what ever fragrance extract you like. Some people are allergic to nuts so don't use almond oil if you have this allergy. You can change this to fit your skin type, however this work on all skin types. Yes, even if you have oily skin. Always remember that oil eats oil. So here is the recipe for the scrub.


SUGAR SCRUB
1 CUP OF SUGAR
1/4 OF OLIVE OIL
1 TSP OF ALMOND OIL OR WHATEVER FRAGRANCE YOU PREFER

I hope you like the way this scrub makes your skin feel, I absolutely love it and believe you will too. Please let me know what you think!

PEACE,LOVE AND BEAUTY!
TALK TOO YOU SOON!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment