Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Back to school just not the school I expected!

OK sorry it has been a while since I posted anything but I am back. So my last post was about me getting my esthetician license. Now I still want that license however I knew that I was going to continue with my degree in Business Management. I already have college credit so it just made more sense to finish with my degree. The great thing about this is that everything is online. I love being a makeup artist it one of the things that make me really happy. Beside my family and friends of course. However, I want to get more into the business side of thing. Combining both of my passion is going to be awesome. There are not to many people that can do what they love. I feel like I am coming to that place in my life where my two passion are coming together. I am now attending the University of Phoenix and loving every second of it. Well that was just a little updated on me and what been going on. It is the fall season and new makeup is upon us I will have to go and see what new and hot things are out ,then give you guys an update. It about time I got out there and see what really going on. Until next time!
TALK TO YOU SOON!
LOVE PEACE ,AND BEAUTY!!!!!!
XOXOXOXO

3 comments:

  1. What a great information that is! I got such a nice information from this part of article. Thanks for sharing such type of great information.
    Online Diploma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy that you decided to finish your degree. It's always good to take your passion to the next step. Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both it is very important to follow your passion in what you love.

    ReplyDelete