Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Vote Today Bobbi Brown or Laura Mercier?

So I love Laura Mercier not just because I worked for the company for 3 years. She has great products that I just love. I'v worked for other company's and like her stuff the best. know just like you have your die hard Laura fans your have your die hard Bobbi Brown fans. Working in department store you get to try just about all the makeup brands you can think of. Laura Mercier and Bobbi Brown are two companies that people always compare. I must say so myself they are similar brands and at the end of the day it's what you prefer. The cost is roughly the same and so are the colors. Expect I think laura has more of an array of colors but that my opinion. I do like Bobbi's lip tints and there beach bar, it smells so good! The one thing that I can say about Bobbi that Laura need to take a good look at is their array of color foundations. For colored women I must say that Bobbi has Laura beat. Laura however, is trying to get more darker foundation and concealer but she still need to do better with that aspect of things. So on that note I would like you to tell me what do you think by voting. Who do you prefer Laura Mercier or Bobbi Brown? You have until the 26th of this month to vote so please do!


TALK TO YOU SOON!!!!
LOVE,PEACE AND BEAUTY!!!!
XOXOXOXOXO






Bobbi Brown



Laura Mercier

No comments:

Post a Comment