Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Makeup During pregnancy

So I have not been blogging in a while. Very sorry about this but I am expecting my second son in Novermber. I have been tried, gumpy, and all types of emotions. As I am checking my email it hit me I have not been on any type of network since I become pregnant not even facebook. I thought to myself this would be a good time to blog about how pregnancy can effect the skin and honey it can. It can effect the skin both good and bad. With my first preganacy my face was a smooth as a baby behide. With this one I have break outs and I just want to scream. Thanks goodness I don't have the mask face though. I know that this will go away after the baby is born but it is annoying to see your face looking like Bumpy Johnson. As much water as I drink you would think I would have smoother skin but no I do not. I can't complain though is not as bad as I have seen in the past. I will just keep doing my skincare and everything else.
LOVE, PEACE, AND BEAUTY
TALK TO YOU SOON XOXOXOXO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment