Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's Been Along Time

Well folks I am back. I had my second son in October and he has been a joy to our family. Being pregnant with him did all types of things to my face. In my 29 years of life I had oily skin and had to change my routine. I love my tinted moisturizer but I had to change this even the oil-free was not helping. So I started wear mineral press powder and that did the trick. I choose this because I knew I wanted to use a base that would be good for my skin. However, I did not want to inhale those little particle in the loose mineral powder while carrying my son. So mineral press seemed like my best bet. I was using Laura Mercier however Lancome also makes a good press. Most company now have mineral press it's up to you which one will work best for you. My lip was also going hey wire. I had to buy lip polish to take the dead skin off and then condition them after. I tried not to do to much to myself since I had what the called the "Pregnancy Glow". Every time I would try my skin would breakout anyway so I said the hell with it. Anyway guys I will be on my blog more often to give you update on the latest makeup trends. My next blog BUY YOUR MAKEUP PALETTE AND GIFTS AFTER THE HOLIDAYS.
LOVE,PEACE AND BEAUTY
TALK TO YOU SOON
XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment